Nov 6, 2011

JOURNAL A

      I will tell you an order of my part-time job when I go to my place of work. I work in Hokka-Hokka-Tei.
First, I go to my place of work and change into uniform. Then, I record my time card and wash my hands. Next, I go to the checkout counter. After that, I turn on a light of outdoor signboard. Next, I replenish drinks, desserts, instant miso soups and vinyl bags. Then, I cope if a customer comes. And I order to kitchen. Next, I hand an article to a customer and I pay the bill. After that, I fold   fliers and stamp discount coupon. Finally, I record my time card and change into everyday clothes.

1 comment:

  1. 118 words (almost 120) = 3 APs.

    You have a lot of things you have to master for your part-time job! I hope customers aren't too hard to "cope" with. *grin*

    Mr. W.

    ReplyDelete