Jan 27, 2012

JOURNAL F

     Writing classes were fruitful. I had to write many many paragraphs and journals. It was hard for me but I did my best. You should reduce their amount next year. Writing1 class was easier than Writing2 class. I enjoyed Writing1 class. Writing2 class was...so-so! I was happy when I gave candies from you. They were delicious. Your voice is very big, so I didn't feel sleepy. I like your voice. You are always cheerful, so I was encouraged from you. Thank you for your teaching!!

1 comment:

  1. I will think about reducing the amount of paragraphs next year, Sakura. However, the *purpose* of the Writing 1 and 2 classes *should* be for students to improve their writing in English - and the best way to improve is to practice. Therefore, I *won't* reduce the number of Journal assignments. I think I may suggest students only write three paragraphs for a C or B and four paragraphs for an A or something like that. We'll see/\. Thanks for your helpful comments!

    80+ words = 2 APs

    Mr. W.

    ReplyDelete