Apr 18, 2012

Letter to Host Family


I am Sakura. “Sakura” is a famous Japanese flower which blooms in Spring, but I was born in February. However, I like my name because my friends praise my name. I was born in Kumamoto and I have lived Kumamoto all my life. I live near Kumamoto Castle. 


I am a working student. I work at a store of packed lunch. I work hard there almost everyday. It is worth doing.


 I like Japanese comedy. I often go to comedy concerts. I did comic dialogue at the school festival stage when I was a third-year student in high school. It was a very good experience. I also like drawing pictures, but I am not good at it. I always draw Japanese comedians’ likenesses. It is fun for me. Talking with my friends makes me happy. I go to lunch or dinner and talk with my friends for relaxation. I go shopping or drive for the holiday. I want to buy many clothes, books and more, so I have to work harder. 


I have a low blood pressure, so I don’t like getting up early. It is painful for me to have the first period. I also don’t like people who have no common sense. There are many people that make noise in the lecture. I get irritated. I don’t want be kind of person. I seem to be a frank person. I think that I am honest. I have a sense of responsibility and I am positive. I like my character. 


I have some questions. First, I have so many likes and dislikes in food, so do I match the eating habits of the American? I don’t like tomato and cheese, so I can’t eat hamburgers. Second, are there obscure good spots? I want to go popular spots, of course, but I want know unknown good spots. Finally, do you want some Japanese souvenir?  Kumamon is very famous and a pretty mascot of Kumamoto, so I will take some Kumamon goods for you. You will be pleased. I am looking forward to seeing you. 
[350 words]

4 comments:

  1. Your name is so cute!
    I like cherry blossom very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Kumamon!
    I want to meet Kumamon:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'm Naomi.

    I like cherry blossom.
    Your name is very cute and nice!!

    I'm look forward to seeing next your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,I'm Hazuki.
    I like comedians, for example, NON STYLE and LICENSE.
    DO you know them?

    ReplyDelete