Apr 22, 2012

Special Day

Hello! I start to write my blog. It is about my spring vacation. Almost of all days were boring,but 12th February was special day. That day was my birthday. I had an appointment with my friend Yuika on that day. I met her in the afternoon and go to CENTER RIVER to eat lunch. We enjoyed eating and talking. Just then,Kayo,Airi and Aki came downstairs with a birthday cake! I was very surprised,so they sang birthday song for me. I was given presents.

After we ate lunch, we took PURIKURA. My friends are cute ^^ After that,we went to TSUTAYA and SAINTMARK CAFE. We talked many things there,particularly about part-time job.

The funny time was in an instant. I had to go to part-time job that day,so we said good-bye each other.

I was really glad. I was also given birthday mail from many friends. That day is my most unforgettable day.

[160 words]

2 comments:

  1. Hi,Sakura!
    I am Ai.

    Happy birthday to your 19th.
    You have a lot of good friends!

    I'm looking forward to your next blog(^^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh!Happy Birthday!*。
    You and your friends are so cute.

    What were presents(бωб)?

    ReplyDelete