Sep 29, 2012

AMETAAAAAALK!!!!!!

Yesterday, I had only one class. It was second period, so I went home once, and I went downtown. I returned the DVD which I borrowed in TSUTAYA. After that, I went Mr.Doughnut because it is  doughnut half price sale there now. I bought eight doughnuts, and went home. I ate them with my mother as a lunch. It was very good!

 
From at 7:00 p.m., AMETALK SPECIAL started! This program is always broadcasted on Thursday, but this time, it is on Friday for some reason. I have a part-time job on every Thursday, so I was glad to watch it! Yesterday's bundle were "love studying", "club activities, but was filling a vacancy" and "weak in girls". I like Ariyoshi Hiroiki very much! He was very cute yesterday...! I am looking forward to watching LONDON HEARTS SPECIAL next Tuesday(^o^)♪
[139 words]

2 comments: