Sep 30, 2012

BR 2-02: The Goose that laid the Golden Eggs

They were very poor but they had everything they needed. (p.9)

I think this story is very instructive. I like Tom and Elena when they were poor. They were living in humble circumstances. Though I thought that I wanted to live a life like them … I don't know why the goose laid golden eggs, but it might become so that it was given little support for their modest life. However, they became greedy. I was disappointed. I believed that Elena would not change. Finally, Tom and Elana were blinded by geed. The goose was killed. It was very sorrowful. They cannot come back in those days when even poverty was happy.

Reference

 Mackinnon, Mairi. (2006). The Goose that laid the Golden Eggs. London, England: Usborne.
[126 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment