Sep 18, 2012

T O K Y O ! :)

Hello! The long summer vacation is drawing to a close. Did you enjoy summer? I had big event in this summer. That is trip to Tokyo! I am going to write about this trip from now. I went to Tokyo from September 14th through 16th. I went there with my friend Yuka. We are friend since we were students of junior high school. I was looking forward to going to Tokyo very much.

On September 14th, I and Yuka met at Koutsu-center at 8:00 a.m. We went by bus to Kumamoto airport and left baggage and I received baggage check and got on the 10:25 airplane. I drank consomme soup. I think the consomme soup which is taken out in a plane is very good. At about 12:30, we arrived at Haneda airport. We took the reservation of the hotel in Oi-machi, but I ate lunch at an airport because there was the bus which had a direct line to Oi-machi only as for one of them an hour, so we left airport for Oi-machi at 1:40 p.m. After that, we arrived and checked into the hotel. Our room was the 25th floor! I like a high place very much, so I was glad. After we left our baggage in room, we had to meet Shinnosuke and Kagemichi at Shinagawa Station. They are friends since we were students of junior high school, too. We are very good friends. They goes universities in Tokyo and live in Tokyo, so they guided us Tokyo. However, I and Yuka did not know a way and went to the opposite direction with Shinagawa Station, and time hung even more. We thought Tokyo is difficult...! After all, we could meet in Shinagawa Station. Then, we went many cities. (Actually, detailed do not remember where I went around in three days because I reach them because it was all one could do (^ω^;) So, I write it as far as I remember it!) First, we went Shibuya. I wanted to go there. There were a lot of people in Shibuya. I was very surprised! We went Shibuya PARCO. There is my favorite shop. I wanted to buy something there, but the thing which thought that I wanted me gave it up tearfully because nothing was its size. After that, we went BOOK OFF in Shibuya. I wanted to go there, too. I bought comics there. I was glad because there was not it in Kumamoto. There is Yoshimoto Mugendai Hall near BOOK OFF. It is a theater where a young entertainer of Yoshimoto appears every day. They sell tickets which remained in front of a theater. I know a man who sells tickets. He is Anthony. He is an American and a Japanese person of mixed parentage, but the appearance is American. I talked with him, but Yuka and Shinnosuke were surprised. After dispersed with Anthony, we went to Yuraku-cho. We went LOFT and MUJIRUSHI RYOUHIN. We looked around shops. I discovered pretty umbrella. I was at a loss whether I bought it, but did not buy it after all. After shopping, we took dinner in MUJIRUSHI. It was nice, but I thought it was little expensive.


After dinner, we walked for digestion from Yurakucho to Yotsuya. The anti-nuclear power generation demonstration by the citizen was carried out in the journey. We look the Diet Building and the Metropolitan Police Department. We took some pictures.


After we arrived Yotsuya, we went back to hotel at about 12:00 a.m.. I was very tired, but I couldn't sleep well (×_×)

On September 15th, I got up at 6:45 a.m. I got ready to go out and went to MacDonald. We ate breakfast there and went to Shinagawa Station. We met Shinnosuke and Kagemichi, and we went Mitaka. There is GHIBLI MUSEUM.


Yuka loves GHIBLI very much, so she was so excited. GHIBLI MUSEUM was very beautiful and like a labyrinth. We spent many time there. We bought GHIBLI goods, and ate ice cream and hot dogs. After left GHIBLI MUSEUM, we went to Yoyogi. There is a shop which sells cookies. The boxes of cookies are so cute. Yuka bought three boxes. After that, we went to Meguro. Yuka bought new bag. She likes a color of mustard, so the new bag's color is mustard^^ After that, we went to BIC CAMERA in Shinjuku and TOKYU. I bought souvenir there. After that, we went to IKEA in Funabashi. However, I didn't want to go there, so I went LaLaport alone, and went back to hotel earlier. I could sleep this day!

On September 16th, I got up 7:00 a.m. I got ready and checked out hotel and went to Hamamatsu-cho. We went to Gakugeidaigaku. Yuka wanted to go a tailor's shop, but the shop opens at 1:00 p.m., so we walked around to kill time. We went to TSUTAYA. Yuka bought a magazine. We went STARBUCKS CAFE. After that, we went a tailor's shop and Yuka bought new cloth. Shinnosuke, Kagemichi and I chose one. After that, we went back to Hamamatsu-cho, and went Haneda airport by a monorail. I got on a monorail for the first time! After we arrived Haneda airport, we left baggage and took lunch. Meanwhile, the time when an airplane left approached. I wanted to regret a parting trace more, but have come in no time to the gate position without such a time. Parting was too sad, and I have cried a little. Thank Shinnosuke and Kagemichi for their help very much for three days. We left Tokyo at 3:55 p.m. and we arrived Kumamoto at about 6:00 p.m.

My trip to Tokyo was very substantial. I love Yuka, Shinnosuke and Kagemichi. I want to go to Tokyo again!!
[957 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment