Sep 4, 2012

Vacation Topics: Good and bad points about summer

I think summer is good because we have summer vacation! We don't have to get up early, and we can meet friends in downtown all day. There are many exciting things in summer, too. For example, sea, swimming pools, fireworks, festivals, camps, and more. However, there are some bad points in summer. First, it is very very hot!! Many people become heatstroke. It is very danger. Moreover, people sweat if hot. I hate to sweat! Second, we get suntan by severe sunlight. I don't want to get suntan, so I don't bare my arms and feet, and apply sunscreen to my face. I like summer, but I want it to be autumn early.
[113 words]

1 comment:

  1. >I like summer, but I want it to be autumn early
    I know how you feeling,and totally agree with that.
    Love autumn!!make me more eating food,going out for sight seeing etc.

    ReplyDelete