Sep 4, 2012

Vacation Topics: How I study during the vacation

First, I study English by foreign films. I can see them on TV. I saw Roman Holiday yesterday. It was superimposed on a film. I listen lines in English and read subtitles in Japanese. There are really a few difference between lines and the subtitles speaking, but we can understand the rough meaning. It is interesting. I think that the work of the translator is splendid. Second, I check website of newspaper company. Of course, the website is run in English. We use that website at the time of class of the Reading. I can study English and know news in Japan. However, there are many words that I don't know, so I want to expand my vocabulary.
[118 words]

1 comment:

  1. >There are really a few difference between lines and the subtitles speaking
    Most of the English films happened same things.
    So,you realized these things,your English skills gotting up.
    If you had a time,you'd better to check other movies.
    It's good for your English skills up.

    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete