Jul 11, 2012

BR 1-14: Mouse Tales

"Hello rainbow!" they both said together. (p. 31)

There are seven stories in this book. Hero or heroin of this book are all mice. I think this father has many children.

First story is about wishing well. It is fearful that there is someone in the well. It is uncanny. However, all wishes came true. It is enviable!

Second story is about clouds. I often see sky and clouds. I can see clouds look like anything, but almost all of them is similar to cotton candy. I should have pliable ideas such as the mouse.

Third story is about very tall mouse and very short mouse. They are very good friend! I think maybe very short mouse feel inferior to very tall mouse, but he isn't! They will be good friends for a long time!

Fourth story is about the mouse and the winds. I thought that winds are irresponsible, but the mouse could live good place by them. When the mouse ride a boat, he should row.

Fifth story is about the journey. First of all, the distance from the mouse's house to a house of mother is too long! They should live near. It is surprising that he could change his feet! It is very strange.

Sixth story is about the old mouse. I also like a walk, and I dislike children, but I don't treat them cruelly. He could know the value of consideration.

Final story is about the bath. I think the mouth very audacious. I dislike him. He wasted many water. It is bad for the environment.

There are many individualism mice in this story. Please read this book!


Reference

 Lobel.Arnold. (1972). Mouse Tales. New York, NY: Harper Collins.
[282 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment