Jul 22, 2012

BR 1-15: Tigger Comes to the Forest

"But I think," said Piglet to Pooh, "that he's been strengthened quite enough." (p. 48)

I chose this book because I knew Pooh. He is famous character of Disney. I like him, so I read this book.

Tigger who is a friend of Pooh appeared in this book. I think he is a clown. He wandered to search some foods for his breakfast. Pooh and his friends tried to give some food for him. I think they are very kind. However, Tigger couldn't eat all of them, so I came to get irritated. He should eat them without picking and choosing.

Finally, he ate Roo's Extract of Malt. Tigger come to like it and Roo was happy because he don't like it. However, I think it is bad for Kanga. Mother is anxious about a child always. Tigger shouldn't eat Roo's medicine.

Reference

 Krensky, Stephen. (2002). Tigger Comes to the Forest. New York, NY: Puffin Easy-to-Read edition.

[157 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment