Jul 8, 2012

COMIC BOOKS :)

Hello! I wrote about Japanese comedy last time. I am going to write about my favorite comic books.

First is "ONE PIECE". Maybe everyone knows this comic. This is very very famous and popular. I love this comic!! I began to read this comic when I was a first grader in junior high school. I collected this comic desperate. I went to book store to buy continuation of this comic when I got money. I think that a dream and hope and an impression of the whole world are jam-packed in this comic. I like Zoro in this comic. He is very cool and strong! He is also little cute. Chopper is popular among many people because he is very lovely. I like him when he is big. I think he has tender heart and brave. Luffy Pirates is very fun. I want them to be happy. I am looking forward to continuation!

Second is "Ookiku-Furikabutte". Do you know this comic? This is a comic about high school baseball. A hero of this comic is Mihashi. He is a pitcher of a team. This team is Nishiura. Nishiura's members are all first graders in high school. Mihashi is very base and cowardly. I get irritated at his way of doing things, but I become to cheer him. I like Abe in this comic. He is a catcher of Nishiura. He has a hot temper, but he is very stoic. I began to read this comic when I was third grader in junior high school. I was interested in high school baseball by this comic. I continue still reading this comic. I became  older than them all too soon, but I still love this comic and high school baseball. I am looking forward to this year's high school baseball.

Third is "Gag-Manga-Biyori". It is a comic full of gags. Many historic figures appear in this comic. For example, Perry, Columbus, Syoutoku-Taishi, Matsuo Basyou, Himiko, Bell, Newton, Mozart, and more. A writer of this comic is Masuda Kousuke. He is probably likes history. I have a good laugh when I read this comic. I want more people to know this comic. Please read this comic! I think that you will have a good laugh :D

There are more my favorite comics, but I am going to finish writing. Please be interested in these comics and read them!

[395 words]

4 comments:

  1. I also like Ookiku-Furikabutte.
    I have not this comic book but I watch it on TV.
    I want to buy the comic book someday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kazumi!
      I have never watched this anime!
      I want to watch it, too^^

      Delete
  2. My sister likes ONE PIECE.
    So, I want to know the story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please read ONE PIECE!
      I recommend you^^

      Delete