Jul 15, 2012

Heavy Rain

It rained heavily last Wednesday. On Thursday, I couldn't know that we had to go to university. I decided to go to university for the time being. I went there by bus which go to Suzenji via Kokai. When the bus approached Jougyouji, the bus driver asked us to get off bus. The bus couldn't  pass Kokai. I got off the bus and began to walk. I was going to go to university by walk.

I approached the university, a road was flooded. I was very surprised. There were Rina and Nanako there. We couldn't advance forward. After then, Nanako want back to home. I and Rina continued to wait, and the water subsided. We could advance forward, but mud was still left. We stepped into the mire. Our shoes and feet were smudged with mud, but neighborhood took the trouble to hose down our shoes and feet to get the dirt off. We were very impressed! We felt warm feeling.

After that, we supported the university approximately 30 minutes before a class was over. I took the class, and it was over. Then, campus program flowed. It said "all classes are canceled today". It made us angry because we came the university desperately.

After all, we had to go back home. We got nothing for our pains. No classes on Friday, too. It is troublesome to take make-up classes.

At last, approximately 20 people died by this heavy rain in Kumamoto. I pray their soul may rest in peace.

[250 words]

2 comments:

  1. I can't came school the day, because the train stopped.

    ReplyDelete