May 8, 2012

BR 1-03: Stories of Monsters

"Please don't hurt me," squeaked a tiny voice. (p. 12)

I think this book is interesting. There are three stories in this book.

First story is my favorite one. A monster that scared Ben and hid under his bed was very small. I think she is very pretty. She says, "I'm the most useless monster alive", but she has a clear head. It is her strong point. She should have any confidence.

Second story's heroine, Frankie is bravery and quick-witted. I like her and her pet, Bernie.

Third story was scary. Tom should not have played football to the invitation of the friend for the return of the errand. He must be eaten by monster if he didn't buy bath soaps. He escaped by the skin of his teeth.

Reference

Punter, Russell. (2004). Stories of Monsters. London, England: Usborne.

[137 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment