May 13, 2012

My Golden Week

Today, I talk about my golden week. I went to university May 2. I got into a bus that go to my father's hometown after I took that same day's all period and I go back home. The bus was crowded by people that return to each family home. My father's hometown is Ymatocho in Kamimashiki District. I arrived there at about 6 p.m. I met my grandmother after a long time. She was vigor. Yamatocho is encircled by nature.


There are no convenience stores near by our house. We ate dinner, took a bath and went to bed that day. Next day, I got up at 9 a.m. My father and grandmother had already gotten up. Why do country folks get up early in the morning...? That day, I visited to a my grandfather's grave with my father after I ate a breakfast. This year is the second anniversary of my grand father's death. After that, I walked around our house. Some bamboo shoots grew everywhere.


I go back home and was idling away my time. It was half past 4 p.m., so I left the house. I was given spending money by my grandmother. I  got into a bus and go back Kumamoto.

May 4, I met my friends, Ayaka,Reiko and Haruna. We arranged to meet us in front of PARCO. After we gathered, we went to J-cafe to eat lunch. I went to there first time. The structure of J-cafe look like POKEMON GYM (you can understand this if you have done games of POKEMON!). I ate spaghetti with shrimp and asparagus.


I t was very good, but there was a small amount for me. After we go out, we took PURIKURA. Then, Haruna had to go to part-time job,so we said good-bye to Haruna. We went to shopping after that, and I bought new clothes. We walked a lots and we were tired, so we went to Starbucks. I drank new commodity(I forgot its name), it was very good. I want to drink again. After that, we broke up there.
We met during little time, but we had good time.

I have spent fun golden week. How about you?

[363 words]



No comments:

Post a Comment