May 1, 2012

My part-time job

I resigned as a part timer today. My part-time job was a HOKABEN. There is the store near my house.

I can go there within five minutes. I started to work from the end of August of the last year. In those days I fell all interviews in a bookstore, a convenience store and dishwashing of a restaurant, so passing HOKABEN's interview was great help for me. I worked there five days in a week. I was in charge of a cash register mainly for eight months. It was a pleasure to take the communication with the regular customers. I liked talking with them. They often said me "Thank you". It made me happy and I was inclined to hang on working. There were some customers who raised an objection and threw a money at me. However, they became a good lesson. People of the part-time job, from the shopkeeper on down, were very good and kind. I often talked with Yamamoto who started to work the same time. It was interesting for me.  Though it was the first part-time job, I was in a good environment and it was very good experience.

[197 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment