May 20, 2012

My friend comes back

May 17th, my friend Yuka came back to Japan. She goes to school in Hawaii, Honolulu. I met her last September. I really want to meet her. Yesterday, I met her and Ayaka and Reiko. We are best friends since high school student. We went TSUTAYA, PARCO and TSURUYA. We had a lunch there. I ate spaghetti with shrimps and short-neck clams. It was very good. There is a large amount.
Reiko couldn't eat all of them. We talked many things. Yuka told us memories of Hawaii. After we left that store, we walked TSURUYA. Then, there is a panel which has a hole. Ayaka stuck her face out of that hole.

We had a good laugh and I came to have a stomach ache. After we left TSURUYA, we went out for a little stroll.

Ayaka said goodbye at about half past three p.m. because she had to go to a part-time job. Yuka, Reiko and I went to MacDonald and we talked many things again. At about six p.m., Yuka had an appointment, so we said good-bye each other. We had a very good time. I was really glad to see Yuka. We are going to go to GREEN LAND next time. I am looking forward to that day from now on.

[214 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment