May 13, 2012

BR 1-04: The Story of Toilets, Telephones & other useful invitations

If he talked with his lips pressed against her forehead, sh could feel his words and understand him.(p. 19)

There are 5 stories of useful invitations in this book. All things that are written in this book are used by many people today.

First is about toilets. I didn't know how toilets were invented. We need toilet though we live. I can't imagine that excretion in a pot in public.

Second is about telephones. I know who invent telephone. His perseverance brought convenience to people. I have a cellular phone. It is very useful.

Third is about frozen food. I bring a packd lunch to university everyday. There are some frozen food. They are very good. In the morning, we have many things to do, but we take little times by using frozen food.

Fourth is about soccer net. I thout that soccer goal has net from the outset. I surprised that was invented from general person.

Fifth is about safetyrazors. I use it much, but my father uses it. It is very great that we change onlyblades. All inventors have great brains and energys.

Reference

Daynes, Katie. (2004). The Story of Toilets, Telephones & other useful invitations. London, England: Usborne.

[199 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment