Oct 7, 2012

BR 2-04: Rabbit and Hare Divide an Apple

Mr.Raccoon left quickly‐very quickly. (p.15)

I chose this book because illustration is very cute! I like this illustration. By the way, I didn't know "Hare" in Japanese. It is "Nousagi"! I did not know that I was different from a rabbit in hare either...

I like characters in this book. They are all lovely and little fool. I think Mr.Raccoon is cunning, but did not a rabbit and the hare notice before he finished eating all the mushrooms? Although it is quarrelled with a rabbit hare to get bigger one, the place where they cooperated when  Mr.Raccoon came and were going to protect an apple was interesting.

Reference

 Ziefert, Harriet. (1998). Rabbit and Hare Divide an Apple. New York, NY: Puffin Easy-to-Read edition.
[123 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment