Oct 26, 2012

Essay prep: my favorite places



My favorite places
  • My house
    • bedroom
      • futon
    • toilet
    • legless chair
      • TV
      • comic books
      • table
  • Downtown
    • book store
      • books
      • comic books
      • CDs
      • DVDs
    • cafe
      • tea
      • cake
    • tailor's shop
      • SPINNS
      • PARCO
        • RNA
        • g.u
        • POU DOU DOU
      • News
        • Ne-net
  • University
    • library
    • building No.3
    • classroom
[70 words]

16 comments:

  1. I often go to downtown :)
    How many times go to downtown in a month??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...Many times!!
      I live near downtown and my part-time job in downtown.

      Delete
  2. Good map.You have many information, so I want to read your essay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why do you like building No.3?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because there are few people in building No.3!
      I don't like noise.

      Delete
  4. I like PARCO, too.
    I went there yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went to SPINNS last week.
    I like there too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I often go there, but I don't buy anything...

      Delete
  6. I like PARCO, too.
    I want to go shopping!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also want to go shopping!
      But I don't have money!!

      Delete
  7. I like my house and cafe, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like building no.3 of KGU, too.
    We often meet there, don't us?

    ReplyDelete