Oct 27, 2012

Typing Homework 5: My favorite flowers

I have some favorite flowers. First, I like cherry blossom because my name is Sakura! I like cherry blossom very much. I go to see cherry blossoms in Ninomaru-Park with my friends every year. Cherry blossoms are very beautiful, but I like the storm of falling cherry blossoms, too. It is little regrettable. I also like fragrant orange-colored olives. I like those smells very much. I feel autumn when I smell fragrant orange-colored olives. I also like cosmoses. They are very cute. Cosmoses are written as "cherry blossom of autumn" in a kanji. I think that the kanji is very good. I have gone Moenosato. Cosmoses bloom all around there in autumn. There is Moenosato near Tawarayama. I do not visit there considerably anymore. I want to go again there.
[130 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment