Oct 30, 2012

Karaoke♪♪

I went karaoke with Yuki today! We went there at about 10:00 a.m.  I and Yuki have always Political Science and Theory of International Organization on Tuesday, but we didn't have Political Science today. Theory of International Organization is the fourth period, so we went karaoke before it. We went Croquette Kurabu in downtown. I went that store for the first time! We enjoyed karaoke for three and a half hours, but my voice did not come out as having thought for a while because I just got up. I sang songs of Ringo Shina and Tokyo Jihen. I want to become able to sing better! After we left karaoke, we went the university. We took Theory of International Organization. Yuki was sleeping( ̄∀ ̄) I have five straight holidays from tomorrow! I want to leisurely holidays.
[139 words]

4 comments:

  1. I like Karaoke too!!
    What song do you sing??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sing Shina Ringo' songs!
      But her songs are difficult to sing!

      Delete
  2. I think I'm not good at singing.
    Please teach me how to sing a song well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not good at singing, too!
      So, let's go karaoke together!

      Delete