Oct 20, 2012

BR 2-06: Good Night, Good Knight

So he bent and kissed each scaly little cheek. (p.41)

I chose this book because the illustration is cute, and I think the title is little interesting. There were some I read this story, and thinking.

First, I wonder how three little dragons slept so far. Indeed were they sleeplessness so far? It is hard to think so. Was the act that had a Good Knight work as them really necessary? It means that Good Knight must continue the same thing every night from now on really, if necessary.

Second, I think a Good Knight is not "good" Knight. He is easy to deal with. He was called to come four times at the midnight and I was honest and coped. I read this story and was irritated by the second when he was called to come. His horse is an amazed look, too finally.

Reference

 Thomas, Shelley. (2000). Good Night, Good Knight. New York, NY: Puffin Easy-to-Read edition.
[159 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment