Oct 14, 2012

BR 2-05: Rich Man, Poor Man

I thought about my only son, Saul. (p.31)

I think this story is very unrewarded and disgusting. Adam is very pitiful. I thought that this story is the man that just a thing became the billionaire in an opportunity gets in the swing and loses all and turns back to poverty before I read it. However, Adam didn't become even a rich person.

I feel anger for the official and the photographer. I understand that he was busy, but I think that he should have coped a little more faithfully. Adam can't read and write letters. Though it is seems to understand them because Adam came over from the village which  had not heard. The photographer is more terrible. He is already a fraud. The person having low social position cannot but swallow it after all. I think Mr.Sheth is narrow-minded while saying a person assistant injury enthusiast because he raised only 10 pounds not 100 pounds.
Reference

 Jupp, T.C. (1976). Rich Man, Poor Man.  Oxford, England: Macmillan Readers.
[169 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment