Jan 3, 2013

A NEW YEAR'S PARTY

Yesterday, a New Year's party was held. The member was Ayaka, Reiko, Haruna and I.

I got up at 10:30 a.m., and I went out at 12:00 p.m. I went to downtown. I strolled there. There were a lot of people in downtown. I was fed up with it. At 1:00 p.m., I met Ayaka. We did the shopping. I bought a new T-shirt of Ne-net. I like Ne-net. It is a fashion brand. A famous character of Ne-net is "Nya-". I love Nya-, so I have some goods of Nya-. After I bought the T-shirt, we went for a New Year's visit to Tetori shrine. The Tetori shrine is a house of my friend, so she worked there. I bought a lucky charm for health to my mother, and I drew a sacred lot. It predicted good fortune. After that, we strolled downtown again. We went SPINNS, BIG TIME and PARCO. Ayaka bought a new clothes and a new bag. At 3:00 p.m., we went Center River because we have not eaten lunch yet. We ate a hamburger. We stayed there for one and a half hours. At 5:00 p.m., we left there. We still had time until we met Reiko and Haruna. So, we went New-s and we killed time there. At 6:30 p.m., we left there and went to TSUTAYA.

After that, we met Reiko and Haruna. We went MJ Diner. I went there for the first time. We ate, and drank, and talked. However, I had a stomach ache. We stayed there for a long time. At 10:00 p.m., we left there, and we went Festa to take a Purikura. We said good-bye at about 11:00 p.m. I was going to go home on a train, but went home on foot because the last train had appeared.

It was very good day for me, but I had a stomach ache all the day, so I want to make physical condition all possible measures early.
[328 words]
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment