Jan 19, 2013

Typing Homework 14: My favorite shops in downtown

I often go shopping various shops, so I have some favorite shops in downtown. First, I like TSUTAYA. TSUTAYA in downtown is a bookstore and is a rental store and is a general store and is a stationer. When I go to downtown, I go to TSUTAYA anytime. I like bookstore for a long time, especially TSUTAYA. It calms me. I look around the sections of a magazine, novels and comics. I sometimes read at there. When I buy something there, I can use TSUTAYA card. It is nice for me. I can borrow CDs and DVDs there, too. However, I think that the rental fee is slightly expensive, so I borrow CDs or DVDs for during a campaign period. Second, I like Village Vanguard. The shop is on the ninth floor of the Parco. It is a bookstore nominally. However, a lot of miscellaneous goods are sold than a book there. There are many odd goods. The shop is very interesting! I go there frequently, but I rarely buy a thing there. I want to work there. Third, I like Saint Marc Café. I stroll around downtown generally and go there when I am a bit hungry. There are some café such Saint Marc Café, for example, STARBUCKS, Doutor Coffee in downtown. However, I like Saint Marc Café the best. I like Chocolate Croissant of Saint Marc Café. It is very good! I feel happy when I eat it, and drink tea. There are a lot of good shops which I do not yet know in downtown. I want to find them out!

[264 words]

6 comments:

  1. TUTAYA is the best!!
    But I like GEO, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mayu!
      I like GEO, too.
      GEO's rental fee is cheaper than TSUTAYA.

      Delete
  2. I'd like to go to Saint Mark Cafe when I go to downton next time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Hikari!
      Please go there by all means!

      Delete
  3. I like TSUTAYA, too.
    I like reading various magazine there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Rina!
      There are many magazines there!
      I also read them at TSUTAYA.

      Delete