Jan 23, 2013

Typing Homework 15: My favorite TV programs

I like to watch TV, so I have some favorite TV programs. I like variety programs. First, I like Ametalk. Ametalk is very famous and popular talk program. I watch it every Thursday. Performers gather by a bundle at that time and make talking in this program. There is the enthusiastic thing in the conventional talking theme, but there is the element to be able to laugh at even if I do not understand it. Special programs are broadcasted sometimes, and I look forward to it. Second, I like Lincoln. The program greets the eighth year in this year. I watch it every Tuesday. The performers are very famous, for example, Downtown, Summers, and more. Various plans are done in this program. I like “Great athletic meet of the entertainer”. It is broadcasted every year in summer or autumn. In addition, there are many interesting plans of this program.Third, I like Sengoku Nabe TV. The concept of the program is “the picture which we can learn the history from somehow”. Therefore, we can learn the Warring States period through the program happily. I wanted to know this program when I was high school student! 
[194 words]
 

2 comments:

  1. I used to watch variety programs everyday.
    nowaday i hardly watch it.
    I prefer watching News program.
    I like ametalk,though.haha

    ReplyDelete