Jan 17, 2013

Writing Ⅳ

This semester, I have started to write blog post since summer vacation. However, I didn't write so many words. I repent of it. I mean to write everything in summer vacation, but I thought it was troublesome. I wrote almost typing homework posts.

I used new mean to expression in my blog such as Audio boo. It was first experience to record. I was nervous! Moreover, I used power point to essay. It was fresh thing. 

I had a lot of things to do in this semester, too. I wrote more BRs and number of words. I did 17 BRs now. I have to do another one. Moreover, I have to do 2 typing homework. I think doing typing homework of this semester is easier than doing it of last semester because the theme is "my favorite". I was able to write them happily.
[144 words]

2 comments: