Jan 16, 2013

Writing Ⅲ

I was uneasiness when I gave a mail about BR in spring vacation. When 1st semester started, I was surprised amount of homework. I had a lot of things to do except Writing. For examples, English Central, homework of Reading and my part-time job, so I was very busy. I did many things in 1st semester. I wrote many things in my blog. It was very hard for me, but it is little interesting.

There are many posts in my blog such as essays and BR and typing homework. Reading books of BR was interesting. I could know new vocabulary by books. It was good chance for me. However, typing homework was very terrible. I couldn't write fixed number of words, so I had to add to it. Writing my diary is the easiest homework because there are no regulation. I wrote a lot of things of my life, and I contributed many graphics. I became to search something to write a blog.
[164 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment