Jan 13, 2013

Typing Homework 13: My favorite sports

I don’t like almost sports. I am good at neither running nor the gymnastics nor the ball game. However, I like only swimming. I looked forward to only the summer physical education at the age of junior and senior high school students because we had swimming. I am not quick in swimming in particular. I can do the crawl, the breaststroke and the backstroke. However, I can’t do the butterfly stroke. It is a pleasure to swim. When I swim, I feel that my body is very light. Moreover, swimming is good for health. I want to go swimming now. By the way, I like to watch high school baseball games. There is each dramatic background. National High School Baseball Championship is held in Koshien every summer. I like to watch it on TV. I cheer a team of Chiben Wakayama high school. It is very strong team. I look forward to the meeting of this year.
[157 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment