Jan 14, 2013

Class Reunion (^o^)

On January 12th, a class reunion of the junior high school was held in Kotsu Center Hotel.


I looked forward to it very much. I love my junior high school, classmates and teachers, so I was very glad to see them. I often met close people, but I was tense a little because there were the people who did not meet since graduation. A secretary of this reunion was Kagemichi and Shinnosuke. They took pains to success the reunion, so Shiori, Yuka and I helped them. We were in charge of a receptionist. Everyone began to gather one after another, and a meeting began at half past 6. There were greetings of a secretary and the captain of student council and toasted it first. Everyone ate and drank and talked and took pictures. I took a lot of pictures, too.


He is Mr.Matsushima. He is a teacher in charge at the age of a second grader and the third grader. He took good care of me very much. He is my teacher.

We enjoyed the reunion until 9:00 p.m. Finally we took a group photo, and the meeting broke up. However, most of us attended at a karaoke of the second party. We went Sound Park. We enjoyed karaoke very much. I sang it emotionally very much together. We came for a karaoke by little less than 40 numbers of people first, but people gradually decreased. There were us for a karaoke until about half past 4 of the early morning, but it was approximately 20 people to have finally stayed. Thus the second party broke up, too.

I went to Gusto in Fujisakigu with Kagemichi, Shinnosuke, Toshinori, Ryo, Syuzo, Shiori and Yuka. We ate breakfast while holding reflection society there. I take only a receptionist, but I am really full of the feelings of thanks for everybody of the secretary. At 7:00 a.m., we said good-bye each other, and went back home. This picture was taken in front of Gusto. ↓


I do not intend to participate in a coming-of-age ceremony today, so I feel some loneliness. I want to already meet my best friends. I love Toen Junior High School!!
[362 words]

2 comments:

  1. It sounds good!
    Where is Shin-chan?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Nana!
      The second person from the right is Shin-chan!

      Delete