Jan 14, 2013

BR 2-17: Harry and the Lady Next Door

Harry thought it was the most beautiful good-bye song he had ever heard. (p.62)

I think there are some troublesome neighbors everywhere. Besides, they are not often aware that they annoy people of the circumference in most cases. The book which I read this time is such a story. The hero of this story is Harry. He is a dog. He must have suffered a nuisance very much because a hearing ability was better than a human being, as for the dog. I think that the lady next door should have sung in the depths of the house not a window.

Harry repeated trial and error to make the lady next door stop. I think he is very wise dog. Her singing voice would be such noisy... I remembered a character called Jaian who came out to comics called Doraemon. Finally, the lady next door will move to the far-off country to study the song. I seemed to be going to send her with the whole town, but, as a result, will be somewhat happy ending.

Reference

Zion,  Eugene. (1960). Harry and the Lady Next Door. New York, NY: Harper Trophy.
[191 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment