Nov 3, 2012

Typing Homework 6: My favorite class

My favorite class is Japanese literature reading. The professor is Ms.Akai. I wanted to take the class when I was a freshman, but it was from a second grader that I could take this class. I read Japanese literature and consider the characters’ feelings, figurative expressions and more in this class. There are many famous Japanese novelists’ literary works in the textbook. I like reading novels, so this class is interesting for me. However, I have this class in third period, so I always feel sleepy. I take this class with Yuki, but she sleeps almost every time. It is slightly interesting. There are some parts which a writing style is hard to read a little unlike now because the most of a literary works appearing in this textbook are the things of modern times. I want to come to easily understand them.
[143 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment