Dec 8, 2012

A year-end party :)

I held a year-end party with my friends on Thursday. I went the university on the day, and I came back home once. I put baggage and left the house again. We promised that we meet at 6:30 p.m., so I went to downtown in good time. I strolled downtown. I want to buy a new coat. There was a good duffel coat in earth. Earth is in New-s. I am gong to buy it. Yukie worked at JEANASiS. She fits the atmosphere of the shop. It was time, we met in PARCO. The member of this time, Reiko, Ayaka, Haruna and I. First, we went ams to take Purikura.


After that, we went Peony. We went there for the first time. It is the restaurant which just opened. We were guided in the private room. The restaurant was very beautiful! Moreover, the shop assistants were very cute!! I was very happy to see them. The dishes were very delicious! We had a very good time. We ate and drank a lot, and we stayed long, and we talked a lot of things. At 10:00 p.m., we said good-bye each other. We will meet at a new year's party. I look forward to it now!
[205 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment