Dec 25, 2012

Xmas Party!!! *\(^o^)/*

A Xmas party was held yesterday! I went there. Yesterday, I got up at 12:00 p.m., and I got ready to go. However, as for me, preparations took time unexpectedly because I ate lunch,and I was not able to readily decide what kind of clothes I was dressed in. I finally decided my coordinate, and I went out at 1:30 p.m. I went to downtown, and I met Sahoko and Manami on my way to Thank You Mart. Thank You Mart is our place to meet. I arrived there at 2:00 p.m., Eriko and Hikari have already arrived. The remaining members began to gather, and we each chose the present for present exchange there and bought it.

After that, we went to Hanabata Public Hall. It is karaoke lounge. I have never been to there, so I was excited. There are many strange rooms in Hanabata Public Hall, but our room was common. The member of karaoke was Nana, Asuka, Rina, Manami, Ai, Mitsuki, Sahoko, Eriko, Hikari, Naomi and I. I have not been for a karaoke with people except Nana among the members, so I was very nervous when I sang. Everyone sang, and everyone was good!! We spent about 3 hours there.

After we left karaoke, we had time to dinner a little. So, we took purikura. A game center was crowded. It was worry whether all the members finished being in the purikura because we were large families of 11, but all the members entered somehow.

We went to the bar which we reserved when we left the game center because it was just right time. We went markJ. I went there for the first time. A lot of us ate and drank a lot and talked a lot. Manami ended a part-time job and joined halfway. In the middle stage, we presented it and changed it. I got the present which Rina bought, and Ai got the present which I bought. We ordered many dishes, so we overate myself and got hard. At past half past 9:00 p.m., we brought to a close. We said good-bye. I came home at 10:00 p.m. I was very excited, and I had very good time. Merry Christmas!
[368 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment