Dec 2, 2012

Typing Homewrk 10: My favorite actor and actress

There are many actors and actresses on TV programs, and there are some my favorite actors and actresses, too.
 
My favorite actor is Kenta Kiritani. I kner him when he appeared in "ROOKIES". He appeared in it as Hiratsuka. Hiratsuka was very funny role. I became to like him then. After "ROOKIES" finished, he appeared in "Meteor's bond". I watched it. It was very interesting. He can act funny role and serious role. I think his gap is very cool!
 
My favorite actress is Miho Kanno. She is a famous and popular actress in Japan. She appears in many dramas. I liked "Kiina" which was her drama starring. She is appearing “I don’t marry” now. I think that she has high acting ability. She won many prizes. Though she is an actress, she appears in many variety programs. People who acted in the same play by a variety program say that she is an openhearted and good person severally. I think that it must be the truth because good personality oozes out from her. She appears in many commercials, too. I like a commercial of a Suntory highball that she appears. Moreover, she is very cute! I can’t believe that she is 35 years old. I like her very much!

[210 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment