Dec 16, 2012

BR 2-15: Mr.Putter & Tabby Bake the Cake

And he had a good cat to keep him company. (p.28)

This book is a kind of Mr. Putter and Tabby series. I think baking a cake is very difficult because it takes effort. I can't bake a cake without a cookbook. When I was a high school student, I have got absorbed in the making of cookie, so I think making cookies is interesting. However, I have never baked a cake. Mr. Putter is a challenger. Did he hate a fruitcake such?

I was surprised that Mrs. Teaberry was waiting all the time until Mr. Putter has fallen asleep gets up because I had a hasty image for her for some reason. I thought that how to spend Christmas like them is good.

Reference



Rylant, Cynthia. (1994). Mr.Putter & Tabby Bake the Cake. Orlando, Florida: Harcourt, Inc.
[138 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment