Dec 8, 2012

Typing Homework 11: My favorite foods

I like eating, so I have many favorite foods. First, I like meat. I like beef, pork, and mutton, especially chicken. Chicken is good for health, and it is congenial to other foods. Generally I like the dish which chicken is in. Meat to put in curry is chicken every time in my home. I love a chicken and egg bowl, yakitori and deep-fried chicken! I feel happy when I eat deep-fried chicken. Second, I like spaghetti. I often go to a restaurant to eat spaghetti. I like Goemon. It is a spaghetti restaurant in Tsuruya. The spaghetti of Goemon is worth eating because there is more quantity than the spaghetti of a common restaurant. I like vongole spaghetti the best. Third, I like fruits. I like almost fruits. I am glad that I eat seasonal fruit for me. I eat only a mandarin orange recently. I love citrus fruits such as grapefruits. However, fruits are little expensive, so I can’t eat them frequently.
[164 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment