Dec 9, 2012

BR 2-14: Mr.Putter & Tabby Walk the Dog

He tugged and tugged and tugged. (p.12)

This book is a kind of Mr. Putter and Tabby series. This story is about a walk with Zeke. Zeke is a smart dog, I know, but if he go for a walk, his motivation goes up suddenly. I think it is dog's nature. I have never had a pet dog, but my image of dog is it. However, Zeke is really smart dog because he understood that when he got a reward if he behaved himself immediately.

Mr. Putter considerably had a hard time to walk Zeke, but Mrs. Teaberry does it every day! I think it is very laborious work. People do not take effort cats about it because people do not need to take the cat to the walk.

Reference



Rylant, Cynthia. (1994). Mr.Putter & Tabby Walk the Dog. Orlando, Florida: Harcourt, Inc.
[143 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment