Dec 23, 2012

Shopping :)

A winter vacation began!! I was really waited it. Today, I got up at 11:00 a.m. I was very sleepy because I read Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire until 3:00 a.m., so I wanted to sleep more. However, I decided to go shopping today, so I got up reluctantly. I got ready to go slowly. I went out at 1:00 p.m. I had to have a lunch, so I went Yayoiken. I ate a set meal of hamburger with Japanese seasoning. I like it very much. After I became full, I left yayoiken and I strolled downtown.

First, I went TSUTAYA. I bought a book which is written by Naoki Matayoshi. Do you know him? He is a member of PEACE! He is a comedian, but he likes reading very much, and he has a talent for writing. He wrote many stories in his life, and he published three books. I bought all of his books, and I bought the book of the fourth book which he wrote.

 After I bought it, I went PARCO. A Christmas sale is held in PARCO now. I wanted to buy a new gray duffel coat, so I was looking for it. However, I couldn't discover it. So, I want New-s. There was a gray duffel coat! I tried it on, but it was small for me. I didn't buy it. After that, I strolled downtown  again, and I discovered that there was a gray duffel coat at the storefront of the shop where I happened to pass by. I entered the shop, and I tried it. It was not small, and I liked the coat. I bought it. After that, I felt tired, so I came home. I want to wear a new coat soon!
[294 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment