Dec 16, 2012

Typing Homework 12: My favorite drinks

I have some favorite drinks because I am particular about the drinks by foods eating then. First, I like green tea. I often drink it. I drink it when I eat Japanese foods and Japanese sweets. I drink the green tea which I boiled by oneself in the house, but choose Iemon if I buy one from vending machines. Second, I like tea. I like tea than coffee. I like street tea the best. I don’t like lemon tea and milk tea. My favorite tea is Gogo-tea. I love to eat chocolates and cookies, so I drink tea with them. Third, I like fruit juice. I drink it when I feel thirsty, and I finished bathing. I can buy it at a low price in a convenience store. I like grapefruits juice of Gokuri. Gokuri has many kinds of fruit juices. I have never drunk other juices of Gokuri, so I want to challenge.
[154 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment