Dec 2, 2012

BR 2-13: Mr.Putter & Tabby Take the Train

Sometimes her idears were odd and involved running fast, or wearing featheers, or having purple toes. (p.5)

This book is a kind of Mr.Putter and Tabby series. Mr. Putter likes taking the train. I like taking the train, too. I want to ride it long time as possible as I can. I can enjoy seeing views from big window. I agree that the trip to train is fun, but I do not think it is a good idea that they bring pets. Tabby and Zeke are very bright, indeed, but it is a rule that do not bring pets. If there is the person of allergy to animal, how does it turn out in a train? I think that they must follow the rule.

Reference



Rylant, Cynthia. (1998). Mr.Putter & Tabby Take the Train. Orlando, Florida: Harcourt, Inc.
[139 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment