Jun 2, 2012

BR 1-07: Jason And The Golden Fleece

"A curse upon Medea!" he swept. (p. 57)

I think this story is cruel and unreasonable.

In the first, many people  died simply. I was surprised that. Jason is hero of this story, but I can't accept this story's concept of death. Medea killed her real brother. I can't believe it.  Jason is more important than brother for her? She only fell in love with Jason at first sight. She is very horrible.

Second, kings did something spiteful too. Kings are Jason's uncle and Medea's father, Aeetes. They are unreasonable. I think people of high rank in this story is arrogance. Probably, they are sticklers for their ranks. If Jason suffers so, it is interesting!

Reference

Zeff, Claudia. (2003). Jason And The Golden Fleece. London, England: Usborne.

[125 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment