Jun 8, 2012

BR 1-08: Stories of Gnomes & Goblins

What a fantasic adventure, but would her friends ever believe her? (p. 25)

There are 4 stories about gnoomes and goblins in this book.

First story is about bad gnome. I think he is wicked but he is little stupid. That is his charming point. Harold who is haven gnome's eye on avades gnome's offense. Harold is asmart and quick-witted man.

Second story is about goblin hill. I want to experience like Jessy. I am inteerested in lollipop tree.

Third story is aboout pixies. I don't understand  what pixies wanted to do. Did they want to annoy Jack? However, I am feel relieved because he was not charged with crime.

Final story is about Willo the Wisp. I have never seen it. James didn't follow his mother's advice, but he escaped by the skin of his teeth. Be full of curiosity moderately. I want to exprience strange thing!

Reference

Rawson, Chiristopher. (2003). Stories of Gnomes & Goblins. London, England: Usborne.

[158 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment