Jun 24, 2012

BR 1-11: The Ink Drinker

And for the first time in my life, I relished being the son of a bookstore owner. (p. 35)

When I found this book, I was interested in this because a cover of this book was very weird. "The ink drinker" sounds like interesting!

Then, a hero of this story is a son of a bookstore, so I think the son becomes to like reading spontaneously. However, he doesn't like reading. Even so, the ink drinker is very scary... Is he a vampire? I think vampire doesn't drink the ink. They drink blood. I do not understand passage of time well. Finally, the son became a member of ink drinkers. It means that he came to like it namely reading a book. Possibly his father might be the ink drinker, too.

Reference

 Sanvoishn, Eric. (1996). The Ink Drinker. New York, NY: Yearling.
[140 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment