Jun 3, 2012

May 30 & June 2

Hello! Today, likeness quizzes are intermission. I am going to write about my latest holidays.

May 30, KGU was the anniversary of the founding, so I met Yuki at downtown. She had an interview of part-time job before we met. We met at about the 1:00 p.m. and went to CENTER RIVER to eat lunch. We ate hamburgs. It was very good! We have had plenty. After that, we went to a tailor of visual rock and karaoke. We enjoyed there for 2 hours. We wanted to sing still more, but we wanted to go shopping, so we promised that we will do karaoke all day next time. We strolled in downtown. We went to TSUTAYA. I read "MEN'S KNUCKLE" at there. Do you know this magazine? It is fashion magazine. It is very popular by provocative catch copies. I like them, so I chuckled to oneself. I want to buy a collection of MEN'S KNUCKLE sayings if it was published. After we left TSUTAYA, we went SPINNS, 39MART and a game center. We took PURIKURA, and I doodled like MEN'S KNUCKLE. This is it.↓

It is interesting for me to make catch copies. Meanwhile, we were dissolved because the outside became quite dark. We didn't want to go to the college on the next day.

June 2, I went to GREEN LAND with my friends. We met at SHIRAKAWA PARK at 9:00 a.m. Reiko drove her car and  we rode it. We arrived at the destination in around 1 hour. We rode many roller coasters. GREEN LAND has the number of the best attractions in Japan. I like "DINOSAUR COASTER GAO" very much because it is the longest in Kyusyu. I rode "GYROSTORM" for the first time.

This is "GYROSTORM"↓








It was very scary and fun!! I rode it twice. When we made that round,s it has already become near 5:00 p.m. We rode a Ferris wheel at the last.


And we took a picture in front of ULTRA MAN.


I was conscious BARUTAN SEIJIN→ Vo\oV

We left GREEN LAND by Reiko's driving and we were dissolved in downtown. After that, I and Yuka went to dinner. We ate OKONOMIYAKI in DAIMONJI. I ate it after a long time. We talked many things while eating. We were surprised that Rina and Arisa who are our friends in high school worked there! We were glad to see them^^ We left there, we took PURIKURA.


At about 9:00 p.m., we were dissolved and Iwent back home.

I spent good holidays. How about you?

[424 words]

4 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm Hazuki.
    Nice pictures on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hazuki!
    Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to Green Land in March too. I like a silky way. Have you ride it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kanako!
      I rode it!
      It was very exciting!

      Delete