Jun 20, 2012

Happy happy birthdays!

Hello! The day before yesterday was very wonderful day for me! I am going to write about the day.

The day is June 18. It is birthday of Rina! Besides, June 11 is Kaori's birthday. So, we planned party in Kurobouzu. A member is Rina, Kaori, Mao, Naomi, Mitsuki and me. We are the same class of speakingⅢ. However, Mitsuki and Naomi couldn't go with us. We were very sad. By the way, I had full classes. I took all classes, and I had very important thing to do. I met Naomi's mother after school. I rode her car, and she took me to downtown. Moreover, she fetched birthday cake from a store. I must be thankful to her. Then, I went to Kurobouzu alone. I putted a cake in Kurobouzu. I completed big assignment then. I had plenty of time to meet everyone, so I came home. I had very heavy belongings, so I wanted to leave them. We ware going to meet at 7:20 p.m. I left home at 7:00 p.m. and went to the wait place on foot. We met punctually, and went to Kurobouzu. In Kurobouzu we could eat as much as we like for 1800 yen, so we were full of spirit. We ate and ate and drunk and talked. I felt very very happy time, but I and Mao still had a big assignment. At 8:30 p.m., the light went out and a shop assistant brought a birthday cake for Rina and Kaori! Other customers clapped their hands. Our surprise was success!! I regret that I should have sung a song at that time now.
This is picture of Rina and Kaori and cake.^^↓


We ate the cake, but we already had plenty. We had a hard time to finish eating it. However, the cake was very good!

After we left Kurobouzu, we went to FESTA and took Purikura.


Mao drew a Mitsuki and Naomi's likeness^^ At about 10:00 p.m., we said good-bye each other.

We had a very good day. I was glad to succeed of surprise. Happy birthday Rina and Kaori!(^o^)♥

[345 words]

6 comments:

  1. Hi, Sakura.

    The birthday cake is so cute!!!
    I went to Kurobozu a week ago,too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Aichan*^^*
      I want to go to Kurobouzu again←

      Delete
  2. Happy birthday Rina !!
    She looks like happy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment, Mayu!
      Your icon is a birthday cake, too!
      That is cute(^o^)

      Delete
  3. It looks very fun!
    Happy birthday for Rina and Kaori!

    ReplyDelete