Jun 22, 2012

COMEDY(^o^)

Hello! Today, I have nothing to write, so I write about Japanese comedy.

I love Japanese comedy. I have begun to be interested in it from the end of third grade at a junior high school. My first encounter with comedy is TUTORIAL. I watched a dynamic image of TUTORIAL. I was shocked by it. I thought "What pleasant comic dialogue they do!". Since then, I came to love TUTORIAL. I was also interested in another comedians. I like PEACE, HEISEI NOBUSHIKOBUSHI, BROADCAST and more now. However, my most favorite comedians are TUTORIAL. I really love them.

My second favorite comedians are RAHMENS. Jin Katagiri is on the left and Kentaro Kobayashi is on the right. Do you know them? Probably I think that almost all people reading this don't know them because they don't appear on television. Well, why do I know them? Because I watched their name on the Internet. I watched 2CAHNEL that is a bulletin board on the Internet. I watched a thread that name was "dreadful NETA". I found a  name of RAHMENS. Many people in that thread said "『COLLECT』 is very dreadful". 『COLLECT』 is a conte of RAHMENS. So, I watched that conte on the Internet. It was very very dreadful! I thought "They are very terrific!". However, it is these days that I came to like them. I borrowed and watched all DVDs of RAHMENS last August. I came to love RAHMENS since then. They make very artistic contes.

I went some live concerts of comedy. I went a live concert on August 15 2009 for the first time. The cast was HIKING WALKING, SHIZURU, Naomi Watanabe and others. We sat in the middle of the third row. The live concert was very excited! Since then, I often went to live concerts. I went for ten times live concerts during these four years. I saw many comedians. I was deeply moved. However, I have never seen TUTORIAL yet. They don't come to Kyusyu very often. I want to watch their comic dialogue someday!! I want to go to Tokyo or Kyoto or Osaka because they appear in theaters over there. By the way, I don't go live concerts these days. I went a live concert of Kentaro Kobayashi. He is a member of RAHMENS, but he has many stages all to himself in every place of Japan. At length, he advanced into the world the other days. He performed his stage in Paris and Monaco. I have drifted away from the subject… After all, I went to his live concerts on January 7 of this year. It was very wonderful. I was impressed by it. Surprisingly, I sat in the middle of the first row!!! It was very very near!! I could see his mole and pore!lol Moreover, I went an autograph session of Jin Katagiri on December 17 of last year. He is another member of RAHMENS. I gave his autograph, took picture, and shook hands with him. I was very happy!!

This is a picture of Jin Katagiri with his autograph(*^^*)↓


I saw member both of RAHMENS, but I didn't see them such as RAHMENS. I want to see their new performance.

Suddenly, I introduce my recommendable comedians!

First is BROADCAST. Kenji Yoshimura is in the left and Fuminori Bouno is in the right. They generally do comic dialogue. I knew them in a consolation match of M-1 grand prize in 2010. Their comic dialogue is very interesting! Moreover, they are very good friend. I also like their such point^^
 
Second is ELITE YANKEE. Minoru Tachibana is in the left and Eigo Nishijima is in the right. They have a height gap of 25cm, but the height when sitting is same as!! Their comic dialogue is excellent! We can enjoy it any time because they make full use of an ad lib.

Then, I feel tired. I wrote a lot things too much! I am going to finish writing(´^ω^`) Please watch Japanese comedy and come to like them! Thank you for reading:)
[676 words]

10 comments:

  1. Hi, Sakura!
    I like TUTORIAL, too.
    Please tell me about you like Japanese comedy more.

    Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rina!
      I am glad that you likes TUTORIAL!
      Have a good weekend, too!

      Delete
  2. I like Mr. Tokui too.
    He is very interesting!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hiromi!
      He is handsome and interesting. Perfect!

      Delete
  3. Thank you for reading my blog.
    I like Japanese comedy too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also thanks to you!
      Japanese comedy is important for me.

      Delete
  4. Your blog is so fun!!
    Next time, please tell me about License.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh~ Thank you Hazuki!(*´∀`*)
      OK, maybe I do!lol

      Delete
  5. I like Japanese comedy, but I don't know RAHMENS.
    I want to watch their contes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mitsuki!^^
      Please watch RAHMENS´ contes.

      Delete