Jun 18, 2012

BR 1-10: Audrey Hepburn

He said, "A little sun is shining in her eyes." (p. 3)

I think Audrey Hepburn is very great woman. I know about her because I read a story about her lifetime when I was high school student. I was impressed by it then.

Audrey was very popular actress, but she wasn't proud and arrogant. I think her such point to be splendid.

By the way, there are some pictures on this book. Audrey was very beautiful and cute when she was young. Moreover, her mother was also beautiful. It is assent that a person of the whole world has a crush on her. A picture of "Breakfast at Tiffany's" is popular. I have seen it.

Incidentally, I felt uneasy about James Hanson . He didn't get marry to Audrey. I wanted them to marry. She made an effort for poor people in later years. I want to be a wonderful person such Audrey Hepburn.

Reference

 Rice, Chris. (2000). Audrey Hepburn. Edinburgh, Scotland: Pearson Education Limited.

[164 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment