Jun 1, 2012

Who are they? Part2

Hello! Thank you for comments! Answers of last time are Ayabe(Peace) and Yoshimura(Heisei Nobushikobushi). I am glad to guess answers right. Ayabe's feature are mouth, eyebrows and hair of forehead. His mouth look like Ahiruguchi. I always draw his mouth like that. His eyebrows are tight and bold. I draw his hair into a circle consciously. Yoshimura's feature are eyelashes and lips. He has many long eyelashes, and he has plump lips. His face is easy to draw. Do you know "Bibari and Lui" in Pikaru no teiri? I like that conte, so I drew them on last Ayabe's birthday. It is difficult to draw Ayabe's hair on the chest…

This is it.↓
Sorry! I'm sorry very much!
This picture is very weird(×_×)lol

By the way, this time's quizzes. Please expect who are them.

First is she.

I love her!! She is very interesting. Her contes are very elaborate. Her famous conte is Masako. Have you ever heard "hit and run!"?

Second is he.
He is peculiar comedian. He is good at drawing and Oogiri. He also has nice voice, so he is a narrator of "Shirushirumishiru". He is aloof from the trivialities of the world. I like his such point.

Did you find answers? Please comment your answers if you find them. I am going to announce right answers and new quizzes next (or after next) time!

[228 words]

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Sakura!
    Do you watch Pikaru no teiri every week?
    I like Tebura-shika!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment, Hikari!
      I watch Pikaru every week, but I like former members than now one.
      I like Tebura-shika, too(^^)

      Delete